Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dreamsies

This blog started out as an assignment for my spanish class (if you can see my old posts, you'll notice they're written in poorly crafted Spanish sentences...) but I'm now realizing that I have some ridiculous dreams. And that maybe I should share them.

Now, a little background on me: my name is Anna. I am from a suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I major in Broadcast Communication in a town near my said hometown in Illinois. And I sleep. A lot. Not when you sleep, though. Just whenever I want, which happens to not be at a time when normal people do.

You're probably thinking, what the hell does that mean? Does she stop time and to rest in some parallel universe or something? No. Just...if I explained it this wouldn't be as fun.

ANYWAY.

I've had so many ridiculous dreams I cannot even count them, and I have absolutely no idea where I get the ideas for these dreams. Some say dreams happen as a result of thoughts happening throughout your day coming together, but honestly the way these dreams are set up, I hope to whatever deity is up in the sky that I'm not thinking about these things throughout the day.

Lastly--as you and most normal humans function, I don't remember EVERY single one of my dreams. So sometimes my posts could be weeks or months apart. Let's just hope not, because not to be biased, but my dreams get a little weird. Expect one shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment