Sunday, August 12, 2012

Some Fall Out Boy, Workaholics, Victoria Beckham...See. I wasn't kidding.

OKAY SO.

I probably should start with last night's dream. That's the one that inspired me to start this eh?

It's been a few hours since I've woken up, so hopefully I relay this properly.

I remember a multitude of things, starting with me living in the same building that I did on campus the second half of the last trimester this year (I did move out...long story). For some reason my room was on the corner of the building, at the top of a staircase that had no door, but in my room there were windows with no curtains, facing the hallway. AND EVERYONE LOOKED IN ON ME WHILE I WAS SITTING THERE WATCHING TV. Like, why?

Well this girl came up the stairs, someone I haven't really spoken to since my first high school, and who definitely does not go to my college. But in real life I've always remembered her as someone who was bubbly. So I was surprised at this point in my dream because she was very bland and laid back. And quite. And boring.

Until she told me she had tickets to a secret show to see Fall Out Boy that night in Chicago. I FLIPPED. She told me to go pick out clothes at the nearest store and to come back and we'd go.

So I went to this store (how I got there, who knows, but I HATE driving, so in my dreams I always just appear places. I never have to actually travel. It's nice), and in this store, there were clothes from Victoria's Secret PINK, and multiple other clothes that were from cute places. And the prices were like, $4 an item. It was beautiful.

I walked around a bit, and found on one of the clothing items, Pete Wentz, the bassist from Fall Out Boy, had left me a note on one of the dresses telling me if I took it, it was already paid for just for me. So being the stupid person I am, I left it there and kept walking around, and came back to some Asian lady taking the note off. EXCUSE ME ASIAN LADY.

I was pissed and when she took the note off, the dress didn't even look the same. What the hell.

Later on, I went back home, after shopping for what seemed like hours, and by home, I mean my dorm. And that girl from high school was still there, but she had transformed to look like some girl I knew from middle school, except she was my age now. And that girl told me she hated me and wanted to bring my other friend instead. So I threw a fit and went to a restaurant in New York City where I saw Victoria Beckham, and I tried talking to her. And she ignored me. Of course. She's too good for me obviously, dream Victoria. Thanks.

And the dream ended by me going to stay with the guys from Workaholics.

Can't complain.



No comments:

Post a Comment