Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ryan Reynolds y Jason Stackhouse LOVE

I think last night’s dream was one of the best in a loooong time.

In it, I was running through the streets. I couldn’t find where I was going, but luckily for me, Ryan Reynolds was in his Green Lantern suit and tap dancing, literally with a cane and a top hat, singing me a song and showing me the way…if I could only remember where he led me to, or even what the song was…

He led me into a house where his mother showed me their pet baby unicorn that they kept in the bottom cabinet in their living room. The living room looked a lot like my boyfriend’s living room, but when Ryan Reynold’s mom, who looked like a Grandma by the way, when she took out this unicorn, it just looked like a pomeranian. BOO.

But it was Ryan Reynolds’ so I was impressed. Obviously.

Then I went upstairs, and his house was completely normal until then. Once I reached the top of the stairs, the whole scenery changed. I was in a multi-story factory that kind of looked like the line of Test Track in Disney World, but at the end of each row of where people would wait in line, there were rooms.

I opened the door to one of the rooms, and I felt like that was where I needed to be. There was a girl from my middle school/high school named Emily, some other people I don’t know, and Jason Stackhouse from True Blood.

For some reason we all started stabbing each other and hiding, and running, like we needed to do those things. And it was the most frightening thing of my life.

BUT THEN I just stopped, and looked at Jason and kissed him. HEY IT WAS A DREAM OKAY I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND AND JASON ISNT EVEN A REAL PERSON SO SHUSH. And it made him stop stabbing me. And then I like, stalked him the whole dream and he kept trying to hide from me. Oops.

And then I waked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment